• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Nat'l Rally Help

lrbuck

MR
I am looking for some help running the Tech Seminar at the Rally. If you have experience working on the C-14, at any level, please contact me directly ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Larry Buck, COG 3491, Concourier C-10 Tech Editor, IBA, MSF-Rider Coach

If I can make it to the rally, I'd be happy to help, but right now it's looking very doubtful that I'll be able to go this year.

Thanks for responding, Fred.  If you get a chance this afternoon, send me an email to my PM.  TIA.

Hi Larry,

I'm not sure what type of help you are looking for but I'll offer up what I can...  I'm new to COG this year and have only owned a C14 since March, but I've been riding and wrenching for 40 years on various other bikes.  So I may be able to help with basic stuff, but I have not yet been into any of the C14 internals.