• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC COG'ERS GOING TO 2014 NATIONAL RALLY

buzzard53

I've got my reservation confirmed at COG central for the entire week. Plan on riding up Monday morning the 16th & coming back Saturday.
It's never to early to throw out invites and challenges to the other NC members to make a good showing. Hell, the rally is basically in our back yard.
If you have any ideas for rides, places to see or having an evening NC get together then let us know.

This is going to be fun!

Buzzard said:
I've got my reservation confirmed at COG central for the entire week. Plan on riding up Monday morning the 16th & coming back Saturday.
It's never to early to throw out invites and challenges to the other NC members to make a good showing. Hell, the rally is basically in our back yard.
If you have any ideas for rides, places to see or having an evening NC get together then let us know.

This going to be fun!

There is a site on the 2014 rally page that has several rides. Also, our fearless SE AD usually hosts a SE get together.

Yes, this will be my first National. Obviously, I have a lot to learn!!
I'll be watching the site for updates.

He didn't for the '13 National. 'Course he barely showed up in time for the rally anyway. Then scheduled it for 5:00pm the day of the raft trip.  :-[

Ranger Jim said:
He didn't for the '13 National. 'Course he barely showed up in time for the rally anyway. Then scheduled it for 5:00pm the day of the raft trip.  :-[

Yeah...  He didn't host one is 2011 either...  But in 2011 there was a NE area member Meet 'n Greet.  ;D

I'm going Buzz.  I'm going up on Sunday and already have a route mapped out.  :)

I'm Leaving out on Saturday, so we can ride home together if you'd like.  I'm SURE we'll be seeing each other there during the week.

FYI:
I'm working on arranging a Raft trip for the 2014.
NOTHING is fanalized!
But,,, tentative plan is for the raft Rrip to be the same day/time (Wednesday/AM) as in 2013..

Ride safe, Ted

S Smith said:
Ranger Jim said:

Yeah...  He didn't host one is 2011 either...  But in 2011 there was a NE area member Meet 'n Greet.  ;D
Yeah....well, HE wasn't an AD in 2011 either.
Hey Jim & Eddie....gesture

Sport Rider said:
IronButtAl said:
Yeah....well, HE wasn't an AD in 2011 either.
Hey Jim & Eddie....gesture

Hey Al.....what gesture is that?  :)) :)) :))
I know
I know
I know

peace_hand_gesture_acrylic_cut_out-ra9ce0eb1d84d43ffa9b799ff6a8da151_x7saz_8byvr_512.jpg

Right?

I sure am looking forward to June!  :beerchug:

On a side note, looking forward to July as well.  I just heard I'm gonna be a grandpa again.  :great: