• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC, Ohio Day After Thanksgiving Ride - CANCELLED

billhook

Due to forecasted bad weather and road conditions, I am cancelling the Ohio Day After Thanksgiving Ride. Contact me with any questions.

Bill what is a level level to? Why are so many people starving but not planting food? Can we not just shoot nuk waste into space? Hmmm maybe you meant questions about the ride. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Thanks for submitting the questions, Robert. I didn't say I'd answer them, just to contact me with them. I thought, though, I'd just forward them all on to you, since your sig line says you will answer any question. ;) :) I will answer your questions, though: 1) A level is level with anything level you set it on. 2) They are too weak from starvation to plant and work the crops that would give them the strength to plant and work the crops. 3) Sure we can shoot it into space, we just choose not to. There, I answered your questions. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.

My only question is WHY I ever clicked that link. Ya know, I don't even live in Ohio and it's already the day after Thanksgiving and I am 300 miles from my motorcycle... I think I'll just go eat some more left-overs.