• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

(NE) MA - Moto Market Spring Open House and Anniversary Party - Sat April 7th

ghabel

Moto Market in Acton, MA is having a Spring Open House and Anniversary Party on Saturday April 7th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
They usually have something to eat as well.
Come join us and bring a friend.  ^-^

Details/sign-up at: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=162824&mo=4&tDate=%7Bd%20%272012%2D04%2D03%27%7D

From their site: Moto Market is a retail store specializing in quality motorcycle apparel for all types of riders. We seek out and determine the most comfortable and protective choices for riders here in New England. We are committed to keeping a large selection on hand so you can try on and see what the best fit is for you. While it is best to come in and try on our gear, we are also ready to assist you over the phone or by email.

Moto Market is also a cafe where you can meet other riders and enjoy tasty refreshments. Make us your next ride destination!

Well it looks like the weather is going to hold out and be around 60. I'm planning on going at
this point (not sure about Sher) and it will be my first visit to Moto Market. So a question to anyone
who has been to Moto Market, What types of stuff do they carry/stock?

Update, Looks like Sher will be coming along as well now and we plan to be there around
11 ish I guess.

Thanks BDF for the update on items. I'll have to remember the camera this time in case we
see some cool stuff.

Relatively high- end things like heated clothing. It is a small store but well worth the trip IMO mostly due to the things you might see outside- I once saw a mint condition Laverda 1000 3 cylinder and a Benelli 750 Sei (six cylinder) at a public event there.

If I remember right, they also serve food during the Open House but don't make the same mistake I did if they show up with one of those six foot subs.... they intended for everyone to share, it was not just for me.  :(

We should see you there.

Brian

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Well it looks like the weather is going to hold out and be around 60. I'm planning on going at
this point (not sure about Sher) and it will be my first visit to Moto Market. So a question to anyone
who has been to Moto Market, What types of stuff do they carry/stock?

Here's a link to some pictures that I took today at the Moto Market open house. They
had a good turn out and the bikes kept coming the whole time we were there.
The crowd started to thin around 2 pm and we packed up and left around 2:30 pm.

It was a good day and we were able to talk with quite a few fellow coggers and
meet some other people as well.

Thanks to Greg & Tracey for putting this on the calendar and getting some of the
coggers together. Looking forward to the Meet & Greet at Legends in NH next
weekend.

:motonoises:
http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/582607785PGXVpF?mediaPosition=1

I had a wonderful time at Moto Market today. Thanks to Sherry for introducing me to Mark. It was great to meet up with some other COG members as well. I hope to see you all at the NH meet and greet. See you then!
  Great pics by the way; I'm pretty sure I saw my bike! Thanks Greg for getting the word out about Spring openning at Moto Market :beerchug:

Thank you to all that attended.  Cool bikes, nice shop, tasty sandwiches.  Good times!
From memory:  Brian and Andrea, Pat & Sher, Wayne and Maryanne, Jim D, Coop, Mark W.

One picture to share:

Hope to see you all at the NH Meet and Greet next weekend in Raymond, NH.

Yep, great day overall.

I was surprised to find a C3 Shuberth that fit pretty well. Nice helmet and quite light. Moto Market is not a large store but they do have top of the line stuff for sale.

Brian

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Here's a link to some pictures that I took today at the Moto Market open house. They
had a good turn out and the bikes kept coming the whole time we were there.
The crowd started to thin around 2 pm and we packed up and left around 2:30 pm.

It was a good day and we were able to talk with quite a few fellow coggers and
meet some other people as well.

Thanks to Greg & Tracey for putting this on the calendar and getting some of the
coggers together. Looking forward to the Meet & Greet at Legends in NH next
weekend.

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow/582607785PGXVpF?mediaPosition=1