• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE Newburgh meet & greet

Gigantor

I see that this m&g has been cancelled maybe because of the weather..  That's two in a row.  What are we people men or mice.  I was looking forward to this and now I have to spend time with the wife.  :mad: Hopefully the CT m&g people have more fortitude (and better weather) and don't cancell.  I guess I'll go to that one.  :)

Gigantor said:
I see that this m&g has been cancelled maybe because of the weather..  That's two in a row.  What are we people men or mice.  I was looking forward to this and now I have to spend time with the wife.  :mad: Hopefully the CT m&g people have more fortitude (and better weather) and don't cancell.  I guess I'll go to that one.  :)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this sooner (work has me running on the hamster wheel at 300mph today...)

Bob is working tomorrow due to the heavy snowfall in the Newburgh area.

Hey Alex, I need to bring the bike in for the 600 mile service, but will be free after 1pm, want to meet up somewhere? I was thinking Easton, PA, for a quick lunch, and then maybe ride down river road or thereabouts. Going to be in the 50s and I want to test out my new trunk.

Not sure why it had to be canceled.  All it takes is any two people to show to make it a meet n greet. 

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post this sooner (work has me running on the hamster wheel at 300mph today...)

Bob is working tomorrow due to the heavy snowfall in the Newburgh area.

Hey Alex, I need to bring the bike in for the 600 mile service, but will be free after 1pm, want to meet up somewhere? I was thinking Easton, PA, for a quick lunch, and then maybe ride down river road or thereabouts. Going to be in the 50s and I want to test out my new trunk.
[/quote]

Chris when are we gonna see that bad a$$ ride of yours.  Which trunck did you got?
Maybe if next week people aren't too busy we could get to gether at a diner for lunch.

By all means Alex, come to the M & G in CT. We will save you a seat. On second thought, we'll save you two seats.

;D

Brian

Gigantor said:

Next weekend works for me! Going to wash and wax Ziggy tomorrow, since I just got the 600 mile service done, tank pad installed, and then went out and rode about 200 miles!

He's FILTHY!

BDF said:
By all means Alex, come to the M & G in CT. We will save you a seat. On second thought, we'll save you two seats.

;D

Brian

That's what I love about you Brian, you're willing to laugh in the face of danger.  BTW that face would be mine.  See you then.

Alex

Gigantor said:
BDF said:

;D

Brian

That's what I love about you Brian, you're willing to laugh in the face of danger.  BTW that face would be mine.  See you then.

Alex

Be careful, Alex.  Brian is the only person in the universe that can access your KiPass and ECU remotely.  Shhh.  Dont' tell anyone else.