• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE Spring Tech Session and Gear/Part Swap - April 27th - Monson, MA

ghabel

Hosts Pat and Sher Mulloy along with co-hosts Greg and Tracey Habel will be having another spring tech session at the Mulloy’s in Monson MA. Start time is 9:00 am. Spring Tech Sessions tend to be very popular with area members so if you’re interested in servicing your bike, contact either Greg (COG7010@verizon.net) or Pat  (Sniper64@aol.com) in advance to reserve a spot on Tech Day, and to discuss requirements for tools and supplies to accommodate your particular service request. If you don’t have any service needs, stop by anyway to meet fellow Coggers. We will also be providing lunch so bring your appetites!

Note, non members will be charged $5 but this can be refunded if the non member signs up as a COG member the day of the tech session.

To cover costs of tire disposal we are askiing $5 per tire.

Got any parts or gear to sell or swap?  Bring them along.  We'll have a table for you.

We are encouraging you to bring a friend to check out COG and what we have to offer. The more, the merrier!

Sign up for the event here: http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDetailPublic2.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=178855&mo=4&tDate=%7Bd%20%272013%2D04%2D01%27%7D

Just registered to attend. Really looking forward to it!!!
I'm a relative newbie to wrenching/working on my bike even though I'm already getting AARP invitations. Misspent youth I suppose. I'll have to talk to one of the hosts to see about what I need to bring as this will be my first event. Can't wait till Father Winter takes a hike!  Talk to you soon.

Ari, looking forward to seeing you and helping you out.  Send me an email on what you want to do on your bike.

Hi Greg,
I'm flexible on what I get done on the bike. Not much info on the bikes maintenance history so might be good to get help with doing a valve adjustment, carb sync and maybe flushing the brake/clutch fluid. There is also a leak or two (very slow weep) but not sure how involved it will be to address these. I will bring some extra plugs, fluids, and some tools. Let me know what else I might need to bring. I also have a couple of items I'll bring to swap. I'll be coming from NYC. Do you know if anyone is coming from around here yet? 
Thanks again. Talk to you soon.
ari

Hi Ari,
I'll be glad to help you with the valve adjustment, carb sync and flushing the brake/clutch fluid.  We'll have all the tools for that.
Haven't seen anyone signed up from NYC but we are still a few months out.  I'll keep an eye out.

YUP
The return of Johns 1986 will happen.....
I'm also interested in swapping, stealing, unloading all parts required to keep my pour bike alive
Maybe I should arrive a week early for a coffee and confirm all the parts have arrived.
John 

Hey John,

What did you break this time? and what's on the list of things to do to Flux this year?
Almost sounds like it's time for another "Flux mini tech session"  ;)

Just a reminder the annual Tech Session is coming up fast so be sure to get yourself registered and let us know if you will doing work.  If  you want tires mounted and balanced send a note to Pat to arrange to have your tires sent to him.  (He'll let ya, if you ask him nicely)  ;)

See you there!
Tracey

I have an 05 that needs fuel petcock attention.  Only runs on prime?? Not sure what is up and whether to rebuild or replace?  Wish I could attend event but boss strongly suggested I had an auction to attend that day :(

Patroller said:
I have an 05 that needs fuel petcock attention.  Only runs on prime?? Not sure what is up and whether to rebuild or replace?  Wish I could attend event but boss strongly suggested I had an auction to attend that day :(

I had the same question when mine was leaking.  Was told that replacement will have higher  success rate than rebuild.

Patroller,

Sorry you won't be attending, Good luck at the auction and also with the petcock
rebuild or replacement.

Hope to see you at a future event/ride.

Morning,
Am planning on attending and would like to ship a set of tires out to you. Just concerned that it'll be raining down here (coming from NYC, 3 hrs away) and I'll wimp out. Any words of encouragement?? BTW, hate hate hate riding in the rain and don't even have the right gear. 

Patroller said:

Might just be the vacuum line. Check the small tubing that comes off the back.

Hi Ari,

I've got you down for a tire change and I'll pm you the address unless you
have it in the membership directory.

Well I screwed up and sent you a e-mail and not a PM. Doh  :-[

Ari said:
Morning,
Am planning on attending and would like to ship a set of tires out to you. Just concerned that it'll be raining down here (coming from NYC, 3 hrs away) and I'll wimp out. Any words of encouragement?? BTW, hate hate hate riding in the rain and don't even have the right gear.

Ari,

Don't wimp out, I rode to Canada in the rain, wasn't so bad and we rode about 55mph without incident.  I'll be leaving from the Bronx on Friday afternoon so I can be there bright (well rested) and early.  No it's not going to take that long, I plan on staying at a motel Friday night.  We could ride out together and split the room.  PM me if you're interested.

Alex

It looks like this is going to be a full day for C-14 work this year and that is a great thing. I think everything will be in order for the work scheduled but I would like to put out a holler for anyone who can help anyone else working on a C-14. Even relatively simple help would be greatly appreciated; just taking the fairing off someone's bike in preparation for other work (crash bar install, the dreaded T.B. synch, etc.) would really speed things up for the group. So if any of your folks attending have previous experience in specific C-14 tasks are willing to help out, please mention it in the morning to Pat, Greg or me and we can coordinate what is going on.

Brian (owner of the bestus C-14 anywhere in the world... according to Angel)

Hi All!  We are looking for someone with experience to help us out a Tech Day to assist a C10 rider with a Valve adjustment and a carb sync. Greg is already signed up to do one for another member and we could use some help with another request.  Anyone up for the challenge??  Please let us know as soon as possible so we can work out the work schedule in the garage.
Thank You!! See you guys on the 27th!  :great:

Hi Tracy, I think I still remember how to work on the C-10  :D. We will probably come up in the cage  and I can bring some tools as needed. I believe I still have the tool from Murph also to make the adjustments easier. Just keep John away  :))  and I may have time to help out.

I'm not sure if I can make this event, I'd be a spectator if I did and may only be able to hang for a short while.

Is that ok?

Stewart said:
I'm not sure if I can make this event, I'd be a spectator if I did and may only be able to hang for a short while.

Is that ok?
Absolutely!  Look forward to seeing you at the event.  If you will be there around lunch time please make sure you go to the calendar and register so we know how many mouths we have to feed.
See you on the 27th!
Tracey

Hi Stewart,

Ditto what Spyderwoman said, Looking forward to seeing you at tech day even if it's just to
meet up with this great northeast group.

Pat and Sher in MA said:
Hi Stewart,

Ditto what Spyderwoman said, Looking forward to seeing you at tech day even if it's just to
meet up with this great northeast group.

Hey sorry guys, I spoke too soon. My son has locked in his b'day party on that day, some last minute planning....which means I won't be able to make it.

Hope you all have a good day.

Stewart said:
Hey sorry guys, I spoke too soon. My son has locked in his b'day party on that day, some last minute planning....which means I won't be able to make it.

Hope you all have a good day.

Sorry to hear you won't make it.  We'll hope to see you at the next event. Do you have anymore kids with birthdays coming up??

I hope someone can help me pair my Bluetooth Dongle, on my xm radio, to my sena 5 . Can,t seem to get it to work.

We can tinker with it but Bluetooth is notoriously difficult to use with multiple devices. I know it is supposed to work but I have personally NEVER gotten it to work correctly and on occasion, not at all (multiple devices). The problem is that there is no standard protocol in place to specificy how Bluetooth should behave with multiple devices and each manufacturer blames the next one.

Well, that and the fact that you will not use a clutch are the two most likely problems.

:D

Brian

wayne_jenkins_CT said:
I hope someone can help me pair my Bluetooth Dongle, on my xm radio, to my sena 5 . Can,t seem to get it to work.

Thanks BDF but you frogot to say I don't believe in adjusting valves or changing oil, when I have to add oil I get used oil from the oil change place, and don't believe in wearing out my clutch in over using it. That said I would be happy just having the radio in my helmet speakers as I never use the phone any way. See you there.

Hey all,
I just learned the fellow I was supposed to ride up with can't make it.  I am planning on riding up the night before (staying in a motel nearby  :a012:) so I can do a valve adjustment on Saturday. 

QUESTION: Anyone from my area, NYC, NJ, Long Island, CT, going up the night before I can ride up with???
See you in MA!

For the parts swap I will be bringing:

1 set of rear C10 pegs (also fit the C14 rear I hear)
A C10 manual petcock conversion
A Progressive suspension hand pump (up to 30 psi)
Red LED light bar
2 license plate frames

All priced to go!

Not going to be able to make it again this year. A relative is doing his First Communion.  Family comes first :mad:. Everybody have a good time.

Bob_C_CT,

Sorry you won't be able to make it to tech day but we all know that family
does come first. Hope to see you at some future events.

I forgot about the 'swap table'. I have a set of C-14 highway bars that I should sell- let's see if I can remember to bring them along. I'll put Kirby in charge of reminding me....

Brian

Greg Habel said:
For the parts swap I will be bringing:

1 set of rear C10 pegs (also fit the C14 rear I hear)
A C10 manual petcock conversion
A Progressive suspension hand pump (up to 30 psi)
Red LED light bar
2 license plate frames

All priced to go!

I have a great pair of chaps to get rid of and if  BDF could have  a copy of his "shut off your ing. switch dummy" alarm for me it would be nice.

Kevin Martin sent me an email stating "I have a new kit of the GSM Moto Germany engine guards for any model year C14 that I'm looking to sell at a bargain. "
C14 attendees might want to check these out!

I really do not have any kind of kit or anything to provide an 'ignition on buzzer' but if you want, I will pick up a buzzer for you from Radio Shack and hack solder it in on Sat. The cost is pretty reasonable, something like $7 if I remember correctly. I'll throw in the diode, solder and shrink tubing, you provide the laughs if your bike doesn't start, OK?

:-\ :D

Gee, I wonder if an 'ignition on buzzer' kit would be a good idea?

Brian

wayne_jenkins_CT said:
I have a great pair of chaps to get rid of and if  BDF could have  a copy of his "shut off your ing. switch dummy" alarm for me it would be nice.

Just looked at the weather forecase for Sat.: Partly cloudy, 61 degrees and -0- chance of precipitation. Fantastic!

Let's see- I have no tools or materials packed yet, I have not found my C-14 manual to bring, Andrea does not have her heated gear back yet (was borrowed but is on its way back now) and plenty of dog treats for Angel (any any other miscellaneous dogs that I might meet going to / from the Malloys)..... Yep, all important things taken care of for Tech. Day.

;D

Looking forward to seeing all you folks up there. Tech day is always a great time.... well, Angel and I have a great time, maybe not so much for our victims. Keep your water bottles out of her sight and, well, there really isn't any viable defense against me.

Brian

BDF said:
Keep your water bottles out of her sight and, well, there really isn't any viable defense against me.

images
  :lol_hitting:

Ari said:
Hey all,
I just learned the fellow I was supposed to ride up with can't make it.  I am planning on riding up the night before (staying in a motel nearby  :a012:) so I can do a valve adjustment on Saturday. 

QUESTION: Anyone from my area, NYC, NJ, Long Island, CT, going up the night before I can ride up with???
See you in MA!
Email sent.  Some how my notifications for this topic got shut off.

I'm bringing a few things for the swap table. 

• An "original Fenda Extenda" for a 1st generation C-10 that is free to whomever wants it.
  • Old, never used, Stop & Go Engine Powered Inflation Pump.
  • C-10 Handlebar Risers.
  • Old Widder Electric Vest, size 40, w/o any wiring harnesses or switch.

I'm sure I have other stuff I should bring but that would require me to go searching in the garage to find it.

Yep, that was us.
A bit of decent chow and Brian's infamous cat joke :-\
How could we not come back for more.
See you guys this weekend.

Hey all, new guy here. I've lurked for awhile and have picked up some good info, thanks . :great:  Will be riding down to Monson from Maine with Springer and his brother. Looking forward to a great ride and meet :motonoises:

Conjob said:
Hey all, new guy here. I've lurked for awhile and have picked up some good info, thanks . :great:  Will be riding down to Monson from Maine with Springer and his brother. Looking forward to a great ride and meet :motonoises:

Hi Steve,
Did Greg and I meet you at the Maine Meet and Greet last year during the summer?  I remember Springer too!

Conjob said:

:motonoises:!

Spyderwoman said:
Conjob said:

Hi Steve,
Did Greg and I meet you at the Maine Meet and Greet last year during the summer?  I remember Springer too!

:)

Weather looks fantastic for Sat.- partly cloudy and 66 degrees. Perfect weather for playing with the dog and working on bikes. Should be good weather Sat. night and Sun. too for those folks who have the bikes that won't quite start when we are done and have to live at the Malloy's until reputable service people can be found to help them....

Got most of my tools collected, still need to find my service manual and organize what I want to bring. Kirby is being a pest 'cause he wants to go as usual but this year he is also jealous of Mr. Elkhoof- the last thing I heard from Kirby was something like 'You like him better than me....' or some such similar thing. Of course Kirby wants to ride up front and that is generating whining from Mr. Elkhoof about always having to ride on the back.... Kids!

Brian

Conjob said:
...and Brian's infamous cat joke :-\
My daughter just saw a two-panel cartoon of the cat joke.  She was laughing so hard at it I had to share Brian's version.  But I did explain to her that my rendition of it was a pale shadow of the master.  I'll have to bring her to a Meet & Greet sometime so she can get the full effect.

Anybody riding out from the Shrewsbury area. I do not need any work, figured I'd stop in. Please let me know so we can link up and ride. :eek:

I'm heading out of the Waterbury, CT area 7:30 AM Saturday...  meeting up with Bill Hilson.
See ya all in the morning.

I'll be there for at least part of the day.  Don't need any service but wanted to meet everyone again this year and take some pics for the Newsletter, or pick up some good captions for when the serviced bikes don't start...  :-[  I'll be glad to lend a hand as well for any basic service help that folks may need.

See ya there...
Tim

Checking tire pressure tonight and will check the site in the a.m. to see if anybody wants to ride out from the Shrewsbury area, if not I will roll alone. :eek:

Hi all,

I will be there bright and early.  I am planning on doing a tire swap (possibly) and I need a head bearing torque check.  Other than that, I can assist anyone who needs help with any C14 work.  I have my tools and a service manual for 08 and 09.

Leaving East Bridgewater at 0715 if anyone wants to meet up along the way.  I am probably just doing 495 to the pike to 84 to RT 20 in Sturbridge.  I can meet folks at the Bridgewater Honey Dew (off of Rt 24) at 7:30 or at the pike rest area just after 495 about 8:00 if anyone is interested.  I will check the forum in the morning to see.  I am only waiting 5 min at each location so if your gonna be there, be on time.

See you all there.

Tom

Good morning all,

It's a chilly morning here in Monson, but the forecast is mostly sunny with a high of 67 degrees, what a beautiful day it is going to be. :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone, rumor has it we might have a record breaking crowd, come one, come all to this fun event.

Sher, Pat & Angel

Another great tech session today !!  Many thanks to everyone, esp the Mulloy's and Habel's for all their hard work.    :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Enjoyed meeting some NE COG members, seeing my buddy Steve Smith, and chatting it up with Ben & Abby. Thanks for the hospitality and good food. It was a great event hosted by the Habloys, who are the best examples of involved and dedicated COG members. Hope to see a lot of you at the national rally in ID. It will be worth the ride........      Al

Awesome day with all the Cogers as usual!  Thank you to Pat, Sherry, Tracey, and Greg for another successful tech day!  Great job guys!

Got home a little while ago.  What a great time.  It was pretty incredible how many bikes were in the garage being worked on at one time. Lots of wrenching, learning, and great camaraderie.  Thanks to the Habeloys for a wonderful event. Thanks to Brian, Greg, Pat and allt he tech helpers.

A special thanks to Pat and Sherry for opening your house once again for this event.
I had a great time and already looking forward to next year

Bill

Agreed, another great time with the Habeloys.

And a special thanks to you Bill for working all day on those Crash bars. As all too often happens, things do not go as planned or as 'slick' as expected and that bar install is a typical example. You saved the day though as I had promised Mark I would install them and never got anywhere near his bike- today was packed pretty full and Mark and I would still be there if I was doing that job along with the others.

Apologies to you Steve for not getting to your headlight buzzer- by sometime around mid afternoon I forgot all about it and I don't know if there was time anyway. We can do it another time though in a parking lot somewhere.... maybe a restaurant that has an outside outlet for a soldering iron and heat gun :)

Brian (who has the C-14 that was again unanimously voted 'Best Bike' by all the dogs present)

Wild_Bill said:
A special thanks to Pat and Sherry for opening your house once again for this event.
I had a great time and already looking forward to next year

Bill

Had a great time today. I love being around people who are as excited about motorbikes as I am!!!! Great chow , and hospitality!!! Thanks to those who put this together!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.
John

What a great day we had yesterday;  from the weather to the food, but most especially to the people who make this group so much fun to be a part of.  While it’s always nice to see the “familiar faces”, it brings us great joy to see “new faces” and meet fellow COGers .  We were excited to see how far and wide this event drew people from.  We had a fantastic group of 50 people and official greeter Angel with representation from Massachusetts (of course), Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida and Ontario Canada.  Wow, just typing all those different areas brings a smile to my face :).  My word of the day would be “teamwork”.  :08:  As I walked around taking pictures and watching all the hustle and bustle in the garage, what I saw was everyone pitching in, in one form or another.  While we always hope that everything will go “like clockwork” for the day, this does not always happen, and what I witnessed yesterday was perseverance and doing “whatever it takes to get the job done”.  This was yet another representation of what this group is all about, “join for the bike, stay for the people”.  This event without a doubt is truly one of the highlights for us every year, and we thank you all for continuing to make this such a popular and fun event.  Looking forward to seeing you all soon at another COG event.

Sher on behalf of Greg, Tracey, Pat, Sher & Angel

ProfessorKonk said:
What a fine, exceptionally good day it was! Had a ball, and all I was doing was getting in the way of the serious work. Pat and Sher, you outdid yourselves with your kind welcome and attention to detail.

Here is a link to some of my shots from the day on Photobucket:  http://s284.photobucket.com/user/bhilson/library/COG%20Northeast%20Tech%20Day

Bill,

Thanks for the kind words and all the great photos, my photos will get posted soon, and remember I warned you I'm not the best photographer LOL

Sher

Thanks for hospitality and the great learning experiences while at the TECH SESSION. Pat, Sher,Brian, and all other fellow members made my day!!!!!!  Again thanks,  Rick from Rhode Island

TMK45 said:
Awesome day with all the Cogers as usual!  Thank you to Pat, Sherry, Tracey, and Greg for another successful tech day!  Great job guys!
Yesterday was certainly an example of COG at its finest!  Of course I add my thanks to the Habaloys and also want to add thanks to Bob Watkins for mentoring me on the upgrade to my front forks. 

I only managed to pass on one item out of the four I brought for the swap table.  Lack of space for carrying anything home made me pass up some fantastic deal on quality riding jackets.  I know someone had a pair of Baker Built Air Wings for sale that Ari could use but he was so busy working on his motor that he never saw them.  Don't know if they got passed on or the owner just took them back home. 

When I left Pat, Greg and John had just finished working on John's motor and starting to clean up.  I finally departed Casa Mulloy at 9:15 PM and was home at 12:30 AM.  It was a long day but well worth it.  I can't wait for the next one. 

Btw, the one thing I failed to do was meet my roomie for the Spring Fling who was also there working on his motor.

Had a great time!! Thanks for all the help. Both TPS are working and got to met some great people. Look forward to the next event.  >:D

Glad to hear both worked. Of course I could only test the rear one as I did not think you could spin the front wheel up to 20 MPH + and keep at it for at least 30 seconds. The bike sort of does all the work in testing the rear  tire in the same method.

;D

Brian

ChrisB said:
Had a great time!! Thanks for all the help. Both TPS are working and got to met some great people. Look forward to the next event.  >:D

Okay now it's my turn to say what a great day we had at this years spring tech session. It was truly
an honor to open our house and garage to this amazing group. I have to add a huge thank you to all
the coggers who pitched in to get the jobs done this year. It was awesome to see so many coggers,
both long time members and newbies, jumping in and helping out fellow coggers when and where
ever they could. I hope everyone knows how much we appreciate your help and attendance
at this annual event and hope you get as much out of it as we do.

We did have a few issues with jobs taking a little longer than anticipated but thanks to everyone
pitching in and working together we did complete almost everything requested. I do apologize to
anyone effected by those snafu's and for delays in getting some bikes into the garage but as they
say sometimes s&%t happens. I hope to learn from these issues and make next year even better.

I have to take a moment and really thank our co-host AAD's Greg & Tracey Habel and also the newly
appointed AAD's of CT & RI Brian & Andrea Felice. Brian heads up the C14 side of the garage and had
a massive list of jobs due to the ever increasing number of C14 owners. He did a remarkable job
in getting things done and getting other C14 owners to assist and complete an amazing list of work.

A major thank you to the numerous members of my tire changing crew, without all of you and your
hard work I would have never been able to keep up. You all deserve to be thanked and listed individually
but I don't want to leave anyone out so I'll leave it as group thank you to all of you who had
anything to do with getting wheels off bikes, beads broken, tires removed, beads set, tires balanced
and of course reinstalled. It was a pleasure to work with all of you and I promise to get my system
streamlined better for next year.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

As many have said, Thank you for the great time and hospitality! It was great to connect with everyone and it was worth the trip just for that.  I am giving some serious consideration to setting up a meet and greet here in north east PA.
BTW, I know it’s called an “Iron butt” when you do a 1000 miles in a day.. What is it called when you do just over 500? Wooden Butt? Putty Butt? 
:D

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
I usually spend most of my time helping a new member do their first valve adjustment on a C10.  During the work I really enjoy getting to know that person; something I truly cherish.  This year I had the pleasure of working side by side with Ari who traveled all the way from Brooklyn, NY for a valve adjustment, tire change (thank you Jeff M and Pat), carb sync, and fresh brake and clutch fluid. 

Thank you to my brother in-law Pat and my sister Sher for once again opening your home and providing lunch.  Pat - you amaze me - there's nothing you can't handle in the garage!  Sher - you bring a smile to everyone you greet and have a contagious enthusiasm for the good things in life.  Thank you for signing up new member David from Windsor Locks CT on the spot! :)

Tracey, my wife - Queen Party Planner, and pit boss - you make it look so easy and are very organized .  Thank you for coordinating the bikes in the garage.  Just some of your many talents!

Brian F - C14 Tech Meister - we are lucky to have someone so knowledgeable and humorous in 1 package!

Bob W - Rockin the house with the C10 forks

Laurel - Princess Check-in - thank you for greeting and checking folks in.

All the rest of the helpers - we couldn't have done it without you.  True COG spirit all the way!

I also have to add my sincere appreciation and thanks to the Mulloy’s and Habel’s for such a fabulous day. Their genuine hospitality is truly unique. THANK YOU!  Even though I was preoccupied with the work on my bike I still managed to meet several extremely nice, and funny, folks. I’m already looking forward to next year’s festivities. Extra special thanks to Greg for mentoring me through my first valve adjustment. Thanks also to Jeff (didn’t get his last name) for mounting my new sneakers. Surely would not have gotten done without him. Can’t wait to take the scenic route back to Monson next year!!!    :) 

WillyP, Thanks for the pictures. It will take me sometime before I get to edit and post all
the pictures Sher took at tech day.

docdan, Sorry you missed this years event but we hope to see you at a future event and
tech day next year.

Greg, Thanks for the kind words but it is thanks to you that Sher & I even belong to COG
and are able to co-host this event with you & Tracey. I'm so glad I went to look at your
Concours when you were buying it. It was the ultimate catalyst to all things COG for us.

Ari, We look forward to seeing you again and it was a pleasure to meet you and help you
learn about your Connie and this awesome group of Coggers.

Thanks again to everyone who pitched in to git-r-done and we hope to see you down the
road sometime soon.

Take care and remember, "Join for the bike, Stay for the people."  :motonoises:

I can't believe it but the Tech Day seems to be getting better every year when it comes to showing the members just how great a group we have in our area.  It would not be the event it is if it weren't for all of you.  Several of you show up just to help out and without you we could not help out as many people as we do with work on their trusty steeds.  Since the list is long I will just say a huge THANK YOU to all.  Brian, you have been an invaluable addition to the crew and we thank you for joining us. With all of the new C14s now in the club we needed someone to man that side of the garage. When we started this event several years ago, it seemed like a fun way to get together to learn more about our bikes and to get a second opinion on something if you had a question on something.  I think we had maybe 12 people come by and 4 of them were the hosts Greg, Pat, Sherry and myself!  WOW, I don't think any of us anticipated what we had just started and how much fun this event would turn out to be each year.  It allows so much of the club's awesome camaraderie to shine so brightly and this may be why so many stop by just to meet some potential new friends and to lend a hand wherever one may be needed.
Ladies, I want to thank all of you for all of your help getting the lunch put out, making sure the coffee was flowing and especially to Laurel for wo-manning our new check-in table.  It is people like you that make these events a joy to host.  We look forward to the Tech Session every year try to find ways to make it better and get more bikes into the garage.  If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve things, please let us know  See you next year!!  :You_Rock_Emoticon:

If the tech session get much bigger you might need to make it a two day event. :72:  Have Pat & Sher got enough room to host campers or will we just fill up the Wedgewood Motel in Palmer?

It turns out that I should have arranged to get some new sneakers while at Tech Day.  Before the trip up my rear Avon Azaro looked like it was still good for another month or more of riding.  Yesterday it was showing metal cords. :truce:  So today I am paying a premium price to have a new set of Avon sneakers installed on my C-10. 

Saturday I will be getting a new Pilot Road 3 put on the front of the FeeJr. 

I guess this is what it must feel like to be a parent whose kids are constantly outgrowing their shoes. ::)

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear about needing new sneakers and not doing it at tech day. I had
a new rear Avon sitting in the garage that we could have put on it.

A two day tech day with campers in the backyard... Hmmmm, you might be onto
something with that thought.