• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need a Cup Holder on 2008

Russell said:
Would you guys mind attaching a photo or two of your drink holder solutions?  Thanks!
Russell

Well ok...  :beerchug:
smiley_dunno.gif

IMG00475-20110808-1940.jpg

That was cute!  ;D

I never installed a cup holder on my C14. But some have. The one I liked the most was a fold up job that might have come off a goldwing site.

What's more important, a two legged passenger or a cup holder?

Here is my opinion:  (and it doesn't get in the way of the tank bag or the GPS)

i-WfnnSKd-X3.jpg

In the summer I just run around with a water bladder in my tank bag.  In the winter, on my way to work I put this on to get my coffee to work.  I just took the pic at 0330 so it's not so great.

Attachments

• cup holder1.jpg
    cup holder1.jpg
    893.5 KB · Views: 165
Thanks for the replies (especially ZG  >:D).  I'm still searching for a fold up, but I do like the "Handy Stick" bar extension on the inside of the handle bar.

Here is mine.  32oz Butler cup, keeps drinks hot or cold for hours.  Even in 90 degree weather.  I use this on both C14 and GL1800.  It folds up out of the way or can be removed as needed.

item.JPG