• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need a riding partner from SE

mocasadaban4333

I'm riding up from New Orleans to the rally this year and would like to go up with someone. I could meet you somewhere around Jackson MS or even S or SE AR. The only issue is I plan on leaving Monday. ( I may be able to go up Sunday if i have to) Would anybody like to trek up with me? Call or text 504 495-5024 Thanks.

Maybe Post this on the COG FB group page too, if you use that . Good luck.

This is about the extent of my on-line activity. (no FB, Twitter, Snap Chat, .....). Still hoping there are folks out there who use the old fashing method (phone). I've called all the guys coming from Florida and S LA, AL or MS. Thanks!

Sorry im no help here either as im leaving Saturday from savannah to meet up with a buddy from st pete, in Perry georgia. We stopping Saturday night in Tupelo Mississippi and riding to the national sunday.