• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need ignition module for '86 connie

genecase

Big Wheel
My '86's ignition module appears to have bit the dust -- cracked along the side, key won't start bike and rt. side fork lock is stuck.  I tried to order the complete module from bikebandit, but got an email back saying that part had been discontinued. Help save my bike -- many farkles and I like it. 

Any module from '86-94 should fit I guess. I will also need the keys that go with it.

Thanks much

Gene:

Let me check a bit.  I know I have the part you are looking for, but as for a key, have no clue.

hambikenut said:
My '86's ignition module appears to have bit the dust -- cracked along the side, key won't start bike and rt. side fork lock is stuck.  I tried to order the complete module from bikebandit, but got an email back saying that part had been discontinued. Help save my bike -- many farkles and I like it. 

Any module from '86-94 should fit I guess. I will also need the keys that go with it.

Thanks much

Are you looking for the Ignitor Box or for the ignition key?

Magnum1b said:
hambikenut said:

Thanks much

Are you looking for the Ignitor Box or for the ignition key?

The complete ignition part with the key (plugs into the wiring under the tank