• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

need to buy plastic

I may be buying a 88 model that has a banged up fairing. Needs a top and bottom right where is the best place to buy.

You may be able to get them from a dealer, but they'll be expensive... shop around so you know what you're getting into. Ebay will also work, way cheaper, but may take time. Depending on what you'll settle for, or how much of a hurry you're in... some plastic crack repair or painting may be needed. Anyway, there's lots of info here, so keep asking questions.

Railroad, the best place to find plastics is on ebay. The main, forward fairing pieces are not cheap even there, but with patience and cash money, you can eventually put together a decent set. I've done it several times. I can paint though, and do not worry about colors. If you need to buy parts already painted for your year model, the task becomes exponentially more difficult. EDIT TO ADD: Greg is right, all fairings are still available NEW if you have deep enough pockets, and www.ronayers.com has a microfiche prgram online that will let you find out the prices. If you take the part numbers and write em down, Murph may be able to help get the parts... it's worth a shot.

http://www.ronayers.com Prices cheaper than dealers. Patrick Ride safe. 1998 Kawasaki Concours Windsor Green COG# 7292 CDA# 0135