• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NEFL/SEGA RTE Aug 24th

Egodriver71 said:
COGnosticat0r said:
We will be there around 11:30, it is only 2 hours ride for us. So far there will be 3 of us

Don't be too early.

I can't help it, that is one of my faults  :)  It will drive me crazy waiting around until 9:30 to leave the house

I'm in. Just have to decide if I want to ride 40 miles to the start point or catch you somewhere along the ride. About 3/4 of way through the ride we will be 3 miles from my house in Woodbine. FYI, the Southern Cruisers chapter in west jax has a lunch ride to the same restaurant on the same day. Should be lots of good people there. See you Saturday! Herb :motonoises:

Will head out from Valdosta and be there between 11:30 and noon.  Probably drag some local folks with me. :motonoises: :beerchug:

Tom, I am going to ride down to the Kangaroo. The one at Duval Station not the one at Cole? Leaving about 9 should be there about 9:45.Herb

SportyCon said:
Tom, I am going to ride down to the Kangaroo. The one at Duval Station not the one at Cole? Leaving about 9 should be there about 9:45.Herb

Yes, Duval Station, we will pass the one at Cole/New Berlin Rd, but NOT stopping there.

I will bring maps for anyone wanting one.  There will be one rest stop in Hilliard if anyone needs a quick leg stretch.

We had a good turn out today for the RTE.  Jean and I got soaked the last 60 miles home.  We had on our new motorcycle Frogg Toggs.  Don't waste your money on them, they are not waterproof.  I will go back to my other set of Frogg Toggs
medium.jpg

Thanks for the ride Tom. Enjoyed the ride and the eats. Oh, and the fine COG folks and friends in attendance. Looking forward to more in the future. Herb

Thanks for putting this on Tom.  Had a great ride over and back.  Good seeing everyone!  Sorry for the rain Jerry and thanks for the info on the motorcycle Frogg Toggs.  I was about to order a set. :motonoises:

Thanks for coming over/down.

Sorry your Frogg Toggs didn't work.  I've never liked the way they looked, but I have never had personal experience with them.

With Natchez Trace coming up on the 27th, I'm going to hold off on anything for Sept.

But I see many other thing coming along.  We'll have Biktoberfest/Barber Vintage days, Smackdown at the Shack and all that.

Hope to see you guys through those!!! :great: