• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New 2011 in North Carolina

pred8tor

Big Wheel
Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a while, gathering data on the C14.  I just pulled the trigger on a black one today, and it's sitting in my garage now. I actually visited back in 2005, when I was first getting back into riding after being without a bike for quite a spell. I decided then on getting a Honda ST1300, then I upgraded to a Gold Wing two years later.

The ride home from the dealer was enlightening - adjusting to the Concours after riding a Wing for 5 years is going to take me a little while. I've got risers coming, and a low gel seat on order from Kawasaki.  Also a CalSci windshield should be coming soon, too.

With these mods, and a little adjusting from my body, I'm hoping I'll soon adapt to the C14.  It's an awesome bike - and radically different from what I'm used to!

Thanks for all of the help I've gotten already - this is a great site!

- Jeff