• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New 2011 Kawasaki's Coming Soon

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
header.jpg
On October 5, 2010, Kawasaki will post the 2011 Kawasaki New Product Launch (NPL) website showcasing the entire line of 2011 products. You will get the first look at several all-new products, as well as models that have been updated with new colors. We're excited about the enhancements made to our already top-tier product line and are sure that you will be too. The website also features a message from Kawasaki president, Mr. Takeshi Teranishi, who explains how Kawasaki is strengthening its commitment to you in 2011.

Hi Steve, we on Ontario have already seen the new 2001 ZZ400. This bike will be a big hit for riders in Ontario. For under age (25) riders this bike falls into the 100-400cc rate groups for insurance. Therefore the ZZ250 & ZZ400 will be very close to insure in premiums. The only difference will be the purchase price that seems to be about 1500.00 more. For older riders, over 25 this will mean nothing... or will it ? My 16 year old is now thinking that HE could become a rider and start going away with ME Okay going for rides with my son sounds great to me, bbbbut wait HE said HE wants to go to COG events ! WHAT HAPPENED to my getaway, just me & the open road, just dropping in for coffee, lets go party since the bikes are parked WHY did I let him know how much I love to ride and about our club. John

2001? I know that Canada tends to cling to the past but if the 2001 havent hit your shores yet, please let me put in my order for a brand new 2001 Concours. Payment to be made in Loons. C K Roach Jr IBA#42837 COG#9094 CDA# 0319 you cant lose what you never had 2005 Concour "Gold Rush" 1983 Suzuki GS750ES - Project 1983 Suzuki GL850 - Sold 1982 Suzuki GS650G - Sold

I'm expecting nothing more than a color change on the C14. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us. But then again, maybe not. I really wouldn't expect them to make any more changes to the C14 for several years. The big change they made last year was basically done because they knew they had an issue with the bike putting too much heat on the rider. So they threw in some other changes while they were fixing that problem. They aren't likely to spend any more money making changes for several years.

Fred H. said:
I'm expecting nothing more than a color change on the C14. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us. But then again, maybe not. I really wouldn't expect them to make any more changes to the C14 for several years. The big change they made last year was basically done because they knew they had an issue with the bike putting too much heat on the rider. So they threw in some other changes while they were fixing that problem. They aren't likely to spend any more money making changes for several years.

I think your right Fred!

Kawasaki really "dropped the ball" on this 2011 model Concours14.
Silver again ?
They could of done better than that.
I'm really disappointed with this new model.
It doesn't even have "Bold New Graffics", instead it has "Bold Old Graffics".
Bobby.  :-[

badinc1 said:
Kawasaki really "dropped the ball" on this 2011 model Concours14.
Silver again ?
They could of done better than that.
I'm really disappointed with this new model.
It doesn't even have "Bold New Graffics", instead it has "Bold Old Graffics".
Bobby.  :-[

I disagree...  I like it better than the 2008 silver

Okay...Who wants to donate a wad of cash for me to purchase a 2011 model?
Road Rash cartoon could use a face lift with a new C14.  :)

The lines look pretty good in silver, just like my 86 C10!