• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Connie owner in Atlanta

roryred

I visited the local COG meeting a few times about a year ago while I was planning my bike purchase. I've been without a bike for 2 years... after having owned at least one bike since 1974. I'm looking forward to getting back on the road. Anyway... I have a 1995 -windshield but otherwise in pretty good shape. See you online, or on the road.

Welcome, Run With the Wolf rally is in Ga. You should look into that asap since it may be way soon. It is a great event. Photos[/url]

Rory: You've got an assistant area director right near Atlanta. Check the Southeast leadership team for his contact info, his name is Jack Ferguson. They were meeting monthly, I think it was at Rocco's Pub. Check the SE calendar for specifics. As for Run With The Wolf, yes do try to attend. There are usually anywhere from 50-80 that attend. The roads are some of the best in the state, the local folks are pretty good to us, and we have a great time. You can sign up for it on this website. Again, check the SE calendar. Hope to see you there. tcars, John, COG 4157, AMA & ROK Northeast Jawja AAD