• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New event added: "No frills" Camp and ride at OWO

KLRIDER

Folks, this just added on the COG NE calendar, a camp and ride at OWO for October 2013. We hope to see some of you there!  ;D

klrider said:
Folks, this just added on the COG NE calendar, a camp and ride at OWO for October 2013. We hope to see some of you there!  ;D

Pat,
Don't see it on the calendar....................
jason

Ya, come on Jason... You know how it works.... You're never too early to "Book your rooms camp-sites"  >:D :rotflmao:

gsjay said:
klrider said:

Pat,
jason

You need to be logged on to see it...

gsjay said:
klrider said:

Pat,
jason

What................. you a new fellow, with a COG # as low as yours you should be able to operate the calendar / forum by now.  :))

klrider said:

Pat,  this makes me so Happy....my OWO sticker went with my Connie, so I need a sticker for the Wee, yes she is back and running....and ready for some water crossings.......... :).

Alright guys, by the looks of the 'usual suspects' this'll be a great event.  :great:

Tommy, new sticker no prob. And I have just the water crossing for you!  :eek:  See if you can get "Tommy's friend" to come along.

Joe, will reserve that little space for your Wing and Paha Que. Michelle and Sharry can read books on the porch.

Glenn will show us how to warp over dirt roads on a C14. Maybe Dan will, too.  ;D

We have plenty of farwood; just need a Farmeister. Holler at Clyde if you see him, Guy.

Jason, Book That Campsite!! We need more pix of you snoozing with Kermit!  ;)

klrider said:
Alright guys, by the looks of the 'usual suspects' this'll be a great event.  :great:

Tommy, new sticker no prob. And I have just the water crossing for you!  :eek:  See if you can get "Tommy's friend" to come along.

Joe, will reserve that little space for your Wing and Paha Que. Michelle and Sharry can read books on the porch.

Glenn will show us how to warp over dirt roads on a C14. Maybe Dan will, too.  ;D

We have plenty of farwood; just need a Farmeister. Holler at Clyde if you see him, Guy.

I haven't seen Clyde in well over a month. I suspect he's out plying the waterways around here in his new boat.

I'll make it a point to run by his place in the next few days. Seeing how this event is next year, hopefully, we'll all still be on top of the grass by the time this thing comes around.

klrider said:

looks like I might be able to swing that date..... just got a brand spankin' new Ohio motorcycle operators license....and getting the C14 on the road as we speak.....
heheheheheh :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

MAN OF BLUES said:
klrider said:

looks like I might be able to swing that date..... just got a brand spankin' new Ohio motorcycle operators license....and getting the C14 on the road as we speak.....
heheheheheh :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

Well, there goes the neighborhood.    :rotflmao:  :))

klrider said:

Registered!  Looking forward to it!