• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New from Kansas City

Smalls

Big Wheel
Hello. I just purchased a new 2008 C-14. This is my entry into the Sport Touring class. I have owned many street bikes until now. 3 triumphs, Ducati, Yamaha's, and everything in between. I was just ready for something more comfortable and passenger friendly. Boy did I find the right bike! I have really fallen in love with riding all over again. Now I can be comfortable when tearing up the twisties! Couple questions I have....

-There is a rattle coming from the gauge cluster during certain RPMs. Anyway to patch this?

-There is a "whine/squeak/chirp" that seems to be coming from the right side rear. It matches RPMs and gets faster when bike speeds up. Very faint, but I can still hear it. Maybe its the shaft drive?

I'm excited to be here and excited to learn a lot from you guys along my journey.

Welcome!

I live in Atchison, about 40 miles northwest of KC.  There are quite a few Coggers in the area.  There are even a couple of C-14 guys too!

Congrats on your purchase, I hope you enjoy!