• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New from New Hampshire - Sort of

Poser

Big Wheel
I was here from 2005-2007 when I had my CG1000 so I'm not a complete newbie. I made it to one of the spring tech days up in South Portland, Maine and had fun syncing carbs. I sold my Connie for a new V-Strom in 2007 and yesterday I sold the V and picked up a 2010 Concours 14 ABS. I'm 58 and have been riding since 1968. I have owned at least 50 different bikes and currently have six. 2005 Stella 150 scooter (1979 Vespa px150 clone they never stopped making in India) 1948 HD Panhead Bobber 2000 Electra-Glide 2006 Royal Enfield Bullet Deluxe 2007 250 Ninja (Just got it a few weeks ago) 2010 Concours 14ABS In the past I have had fun rebuilding Triumphs and BSA's but currently don't have either. I'm going to sell at least two of the six above, but I have no idea which ones. It really depends on how my back feels after about 11 hours on the Connie on route 90 going west. I just posted an article with pictures from my install of my Zumo 550. I spent $12.50 for a RAM clutch mount and got the job done in about half an hour.

Congrats on the new Bike figuring out which to let go off is sometimes hard. Maybe I'll see you around sometime seeing as I live all the way over in Milton.