• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Heli Bars

scjaws

Bicycle
Ordered a set last night after much negotiation with "She who controls the kitchen passes."  I had to give up my dream of someday owning the Mirage in LV, but I think they will be worth it.

My orthopedist and I are currently discussing fusing L4\ L5, and L5|S1.  That's if the physical rehab doesn't succeed.

I don't like messing with  brake fluid so will have a local mech who is pretty good do it.

It wasn't hard installing the brake line extensions.  It just adds another point where you have to bleed them.  I rode the bike once with the new bars and I didn't like the way the brake lines looked with the extensions so  I purchased a set of Galfers from Cyclebrake.  It looks much better.  The extensions look real sloppy.

They were pricey but it has cured my wrist pains and numb fingers.

Good luck.

Gigantor said:
It wasn't hard installing the brake line extensions.  It just adds another point where you have to bleed them.  I rode the bike once with the new bars and I didn't like the way the brake lines looked with the extensions so  I purchased a set of Galfers from Cyclebrake.  It looks much better.  The extensions look real sloppy.

They were pricey but it has cured my wrist pains and numb fingers.

Good luck.

And it gives your C14 a very unique look. Kind of like RoboBike. Not bad, just different!

I didn't know there was any brake fluid in the lumbar spine.  Learn something new every day.... ;)
[/quote]

Actually it's synovial fluid. It doesn't mix well with brake fluid.