• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New in eastern Iowa

Fireman73163

Tricycle
Been looking here for the past few months and finally decided to join. I just started riding last year with a rebuilt 2005 500r Ninja....well I wanted something to fit me and my needs better. I found my Concours at a dealer in Dubuque,Ia... a test drive and handshake later and I was the prowd owner of a 2006 Concours ! My hardest choice was between a 2001 and the 2006...which color blue ! Well that was 5000 miles ago in March of this year. Now I ride almost every day...parked my car and suburban and take the bike instead...until the snow flies. I found this site doing research on bikes. Since then I have added a modulating headlight, extra LED flashers for the rear brake, a set of driving lights, and fixed the adjustment on the fuel gauge with a resistor. All with this sites helpful information...a big thanks to you all ! See you on the road ! Owen Eads

We have a fairly active group in this region and we'd be more than glad to see you at any of our activities in addition to just seeing you on the road. Not that I get to Iowa as often as I used to. Welcome to the group and we're glad you're putting that bike to good use.

Welcome Owen, Mmmm dark Blue, good choice. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Welcome Owen and congrats on the new bike, the '06 blue is nice but sadly its' slower than the '03 Candy Cardinal Red. ;) Ride Safe !!