• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member from Australia

armybguide

Hi all just joined my name is ken handle is armybguide, live in Victoria work in Western Australia. I have a 98 1000GTR along with a 2008 1400GTR am a member of GTR-AUS # 118 and a FarRider memeber # 82 along with membership of the Ulysses Club. Feel free to say hi etc looking forward to chatting on here. Only thing I haven't worked out is my member no on here ??

Welcome Ken. Hope to hear more from you. Always take the time to mention I rode on your country on 2007 trip. What a ride! Many people made me feel welcome. Had brekie with the Mornington Ulysses group. Mate Wynn from Frankston was my host for 10 days in that area of the SE Melbourne peninsula. The Dandenong mtn ride was fine too. The Black Spur ride was even better. Visited Sidecar Don in Taree also who has a GTR. Enjoy the bike and the group. I am on my 2nd Concours and it fits me even more as time and miles go by.

Hi Dano I happen to know Sidecar Don but the other people are not known to me glad you enjoyed your time in OZ always a pleasure to meet good people.

Welcome... -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Welcome to the zoo ken! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2003375907710792664_th.jpg

Ken, Your number is 8922. Membership should be sending your information along shortly. Probably taking longer to make that long trip down under.

Thanks Robert not so far down under as you might think .... Ken Pyke COG # TBA GTR-AUS # 118 Ulyssses # 35827 FarRider # 82 1998 Kawasaki 1000GTR Green 2008 Kawasaki 1400GTR Black "Le Noir" Lives Sunshine North Vic Works Telfer WA