• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member from central FL

robbie

Just want to say hi to everybody and introduce myself. I'm in the central FL/Tampa bay area. Been over at the ZG/GTR fanatics forum for some time so I recognize a lot of you here already. I ride an '09 red C-14 I picked up new in Oct. '08. Been a great bike so far and I really enjoy it.

Rob, Good to have more C.FL members. Check out the doin's during Bike Week, and start making plans for Run With The Wolf (RWTW) in N.GA in April. Lots of good times and active members in the SE but mostly during the Spring and Fall when it's not so hot!

Robbie, it's good to have you here. Like Ken said, spring and fall are our best times. But we usually have some Rides to Eat (RTE) throughout the year. Lots of fun and good eats too! Eddie COG Marketing Asst. Sanford, FL 2005 Concours 1969 Triumph Bonneville AMA# 686667 COG# 7073 CDA# 0136 http://picasaweb.google.com/Eddie753