• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member from Central MA

gregstur

Tricycle
Hi, everybody! Just picked up an '05 from one of your members, Mark from NH (didn't get his username). Hoping to pick up a lot of tips and enjoy some rides with y'all!

Hi Greg Welcome as a COG forum subscriber. Congrats on the new to you Concours. (maybe the member was Mark Jenson?) Remember that as a forum subscriber only you will not get all the benefits of a fully paid COG member, which includes access to member only section of the web site, The Concourier magazine, area newsletters, etc. You can upgrade to paid member anytime by going to the "My Info" section from the Member Area menu You have an opportunity to meet some members. There will be an end of season dinner in Cromwell CT this Saturday evening. It looks like this may be only an hour from you. Details are posted online in the Calendar of Events, Northeast Area chapter section. Please RSVP to the host if you plan to come. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Hi Greg, I see you live in Sturbridge. I ride up there a lot. I live in Enfield, CT. Send me an email with your contact info and I'll add you to my list of riders. It's not an official COG list, just a list of folks nearby that I'd contact to see if they are available for a ride. Aging is scary when you start making the same noises as your coffee maker!

HI GREG: I AM NEW HERE ALSO I HALE FORM SOUTH LOUISIANA. I AM ON A 08 C14. DEFENITALY NOT THE FIRST BIKE OF MINE BUT THE FIRST SPORT TOURING BIKE. I HOPE YOUR CONNIE EXPERIANCE IS A GOOD ONE. SILVER DRAGON STEVE C.