• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member from Maine

alakso

Tricycle
Greetings from the Penobscot Nation in Maine. I'm a certified M/C tech who specializes in HD's. Been riding over 30 years, mostly HD's and one R80/7 Beemer before I traded my '08 HD FatBob for a leftover '08 FJR in '09. Harry, the owner of Helibars here in Maine set me up for a test ride on an '09 C-14 and I loved the C-14. Was going to trade in my '08 FJR for an '09 C-14 but got wind of the changes coming to the '10 C-14 so I decided to wait and traded my '08 FJR in for an '09 Hayabusa. Just went to the Kawasaki dealer yesterday and they're going to take my Busa in trade for a Red 2012 C-14 when they get one in. Can't wait, love the red paint on the 2012, and black wheels rule! I'm also a registered Penobscot Nation hunting guide and a former USMC Grunt, Semper Fi! I like hanging and playing with my 10 yo DDR German Shepherd Xena, fishing, hunting, trapping, long range shooting, canoeing, backpacking, camping, climbing, and traveling.

Attachments

• Alaksowithhis09SuzukiHayabusaMotorc.jpg
    Alaksowithhis09SuzukiHayabusaMotorc.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 87