• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member from NJ

bigjimbo1957

Training Wheels
Hello All! Just purchased a 1987 Concours on E-Bay and I'm going to pick it up this Saturday (2/20). I've owned a 1982 Goldwing Interstate for the last 4 years and put over 50,000 miles on the odometer. One question about the Concours, did they come with cb/ intercom/ radios? Thanks for your time and I look forward to the Owners Group. Sincerely, Jim Mayhew

Welcome...
One question about the Concours, did they come with cb/ intercom/ radios?
Unfortunately, no. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Greetings from South Jersey near Vineland. You riding that puppy home on Sat.? My driveway is still unsuitable for two wheel mobility. :mad:

Picking it up with a trailer. But I was planning on riding it to work next week......until I heard more snow due on Monday!!! :( Bikes owned: 1982 Honda Goldwing Interstate 1982 Honda Goldwing Standard 1987 Kawasaki Concours Christian Motorcyclists Assoc# 121903 GWRRA # 254355 GWRRA NJ Classic Wings Representative

Welcome, I would do a full end to end and fluid swap with a new to me bike no matter what the last owner told you. Most of us have found a way to get tunes or com but everyone is different. I play my XM when alone and have a home built intercom. Enjoy Photos[/url]

Oil change done and new diff oil. Waiting for my new brake bleeders before I do brake fluid. I rode it up and down the block yesterday. AWESOME!!!! Can't wait to tag it tomorrow and ride more distance. Bikes owned: 1982 Honda Goldwing Interstate 1982 Honda Goldwing Standard 1987 Kawasaki Concours Christian Motorcyclists Assoc# 121903 GWRRA # 254355 GWRRA NJ Classic Wings Representative