• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member From Southeastern, MA.

burbs

Big Wheel
Hello all, my name is Chris Burbank and I wanted to introduce myself. I picked up new 2009 Concours 14 ABS from Razees in North Kingstown, RI. I'm coming from a Ducati Multistrada, and after owning the bike for about 1.5 months, I'm in love! The bike just handles so well, and is extremely comfortable. My wife loves it as well, because it's easier to get on and off and it's more comfortable for her as well. I'm also a member of the COG board as well, and I'm sure I've spoken to several of you already. I look forward to more group activities as the 2010 season comes upon us!! Ride safe! -Burbs

Chris, Congrats on the new bike! I live about 30 minutes from you in Hopedale, next to Milford. Check out the calendar of events that are starting to take shape for 2010 already. Kevin Martin our COG AAD will have plenty of good rides to meet and greet in MA, NH, VT, ME. Speaking of COG - strongly consider joining the group and get all the benefits. On the Home page you can click on the Join COG today for details. Way worth the few $. A bunch of us will be going to the International Motorcycle Show in NYC in January - a great way to meet COG members. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 (2.0) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250
2211123920053849446TvPbOP_th.jpg
6n2c6z

I go out to visit friends from in North Kingstown once or twice a year. Coincidently, they were out here visiting us this weekend. Maybe I see you out there sometime. BDF on the Ricks COG site lives right outside N. Kingstown by 10 minutes or so. Get in touch with him. Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

Welcome Chris... you should have gotten an email from me. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.