• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

new member, new owner

k14

Tricycle
Hello everyone. First off, I'm Keith from Chicago. Just joined and about 10 days ago bought an 09 C14, black,ABS. ( Really, Sweety Iwas just going for handgaurds for the Vstrom 650). This bike is amazing. Power,fun and comfort, I didnt know existed till now. Look forward to meeting others with this addiction. You dont always want to ride alone and my wife thinks I'm crazy if I just sit and talk to myself about how I love this bike. So thanks for listening and be safe and be well.

Welcome Keith. You came to the right place. We are all just as obsessive and crazy as you sound :) Check out your area activity calendar to see if there are any social events coming up. Be sure to make it to a rally this coming riding season. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Thanks guys. The sarcasm was noted, Dave :). I was not familiar with Tomah Wi.. I just did a map quest, uuuuuuhhh, I guess there is no reason for me not to be there. So the question would be, do I stay there or just go home every night? Hmmmmmmmm.

Ahh stay there it will be more fun and less miles commuting. Dave Muzzey St. Charles, IL COG#7957 '01 Connie
2325745050103317432S200x200Q85.jpg
2525116280103317432S200x200Q85.jpg