• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member Northern California

presmog757790

Hey every buddy. I paid 1,500 for a11 with 165,000 when I bought it and now almost 190,000. The plastics were trash so I’m gonna keep it naked. Anyone else running a fairingless bike?

Attachments

• IMG_7962.jpeg
    IMG_7962.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7960.jpeg
    IMG_7960.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7961.jpeg
    IMG_7961.jpeg
    253.4 KB · Views: 22
Welcome!
The mismatched bags just add to the character.
Good thing your in northern CA, that engine heat would likely cook you in hot weather.
On the plus side, service should be a piece of cake.

Welcome! Cool looking bike! We have get togethers in Sacramento that are on the event calendar each month and we soon will have a least one rally in Northern California on the Event Calendar soon!

Death Valley ride coming up in a little over a week too. Riders coming from California, Nevada, and Arizona to that very fun rally! Look forward to meeting you and thank you for being a member.