• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member Paul

Hi,
I'm Paul in North Jersey.  Presently I'm riding a H-D SoftTail Hertiage Classic.
Great bike, just kinda runs out of steam at about 90, plus I'm riding a naked bike
while my bros are riding all fairing'd up with windscreens and all.  Have been
casually looking for a ST for a while now.  Lookin' to buy a 2012 ZG1400, seems
to fit the bill perfectly. As you all know once you see "THE bike" its like being a
kid at Christmas. If that doesn't happen to you I would suggest checking your
pulse. I also belong to a Corvette forum (talk about a bunch of passionate guys!)
which can be over the top at times.  Looking forward to lurking here and
absorbing a bunch of info.  As time goes on I'm hoping to contribute intelligently,
not that easy for me.  ::) 
BTW, I'll be keeping the H-D for short range work  ;D
Regards,
Paul in North Jersey.

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum.  It is a different bike form the HD but many like something about both and many have both.