• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Moog Lower Control Arms For S10 4x4

Bud

I started accumulating parts for my 02 GMC Sonoma ZR2 many months ago. If you look these up on rock auto site, they're supposed to fit my truck. They will mount to the frame just fine. The problem is that the attachment point for the sway bar is too far outboard and can't be attached. What I found out after the fact is that the manufacturer got the part numbers backwards. This means that what they say fits my truck (ZR2 with high rider package) actually fit an S10/S15 4x4 WITHOUT the high rider package. The frame for the ZR2 is different and mounts the control arms farther outboard than a non ZR2. In an effort to use the same length sway bar for both versions, they placed the sway bar tabs in different locations. Besides having to pull the torsion bars and control arms etc AGAIN, I am informed that I can't return these because I have been in possession too long. So I have these and a sway bar for sale or trade. I paid just short of $275 for the pair shipped. Paid $125 shipped for the sway bar. Hopefully someone can use these. I might even deliver these if it's somewhere I want to go. If you're interested, let's talk.

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_095311_883.jpg
    IMG_20220308_095311_883.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 97