• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New rear-view helmet

Nice, friend of mine has a rearview camera on his bike, its tiny and on the tag bracket.  it bluetooths to his tablet or phone on the front of the bike.

New technologies coming down the line are infinite and good for us consumers. I suspect it'll be a long time before one exceeds the mad pow-ah of KiPass 
bigthumb.gif

Still waiting on a helmet with a proper HUD that ties in with Google/Apple maps. All I want is an arrow to pop up in my field of view telling me which way to turn.  :)