• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Rifle Base but screen backordered!!

dano59

Mini Bike
Got in my new used rifle base but Murphs backordered my tinted screen...

I put the base on it and even without the screen so I think I'l just run it as is since it's so nice out anyway.....Come on screen come home..

Attachments

• 2011-06-28_17-06-47.jpg
    2011-06-28_17-06-47.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 100
It be much cooler if you did... leave it off that is. :)  I like the quiet though of a proper height shield.

smithr-scad said:
It be much cooler if you did... leave it off that is. :)  I like the quiet though of a proper height shield.

I just ment to ride without the screen and leave the base on until the screen comes it insted of switching it back out to the stock shield.