• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New To Me Connie In The Garage

Loren

Moped
Industry Vendor
Hello All,

Looks like there have been some changes in the neighborhood (forums).  I drop in from time to time to check out activity on seat comfort...etc.

I bought a real nice pre-loved '09 C14 this week and thought I would stop in and say Hello.  I joined the COG as an Industry member and look forward to learning more about the new "scooter" and making even better saddles for them.

I saw the national rally is in Arkansas this next year.  That is almost right in my back yard.  Riding Arkansas is such a treat!!!  I have it on my calendar!

Best of roads,

Loren

Welcome Loren,

You are just down the road from me!  Maybe we will cross paths some time.

I would also invite you to think about the Spider Ride coming up in September.
http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,25783.0.html 
This be my first, but I have heard that it is a great time!

Mike

Welcome Loren to the bike and as a new industry member. Let us know how your new saddle works out with photos. I just know that one of your 1st mods will be a new seat. :)

Welcome Loren,

I've heard good things about your product. A few of the guys raved about their seat.  :eek:  Anyway, I now have your companies website address, and have added it to the C14 Farkle Vendor Directory in the C14 accessories section. Do you also work on the C10 seats as well. If so, I could add your companies address to the C10 directory as well. Anyway, welcome aboard.  :welcome:

Welcome to the club Loren,  I am your area director.  Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.  If you have questions or suggestions about the Nationals in Eureka Springs I am also your guy.
Enjoy and see you on the road.

PS:  There is also a gtg weekend in Arkansas this fall.  Check the calendar(not the one above) and read the newsletters in the library once you get access.  The official calendar and library are at cogmos.  Get to it by clicking the big gear above.

Mike, I was through Atchison just a couple of weeks ago on my way up to Highland.  To spend the afternoon with a nationally known horse saddle maker.  I'm not much into the 1HP kind of riding, but learned some more about leather work.  The Spider Rally looks fun.  I will have to see if I can work that into my schedule.  It is certainly closed by.

kawcon14rider, Thanks and a new saddle is on the top of my mods list.  New rubber arrived today, so that may be the weekends project if I can make the time.

Bob,  Thanks I will work on C10 seats too.  Really anything riding on two wheels is welcome.

Bob S.  Thanks,  I will take a look for the fall event in AR.    I hope I can schedule attending the National event next year.  I am host for a Buell S2 gathering (it is to small a group to call it a rally)about a week or two later in the same area so my scheduling could be tight. 

So far I have one take of fuel through the bike and it is a wonderful honeymoon.  8)

Loren

^-^ and Welcome.

I may be contacting you in the winter time for a new seat. Need one that is lower, but offers the same comfort
or better comfort as the stock seat.

Enjoy the Connie it's a hoot.

I'm going to look for a seat this fall/winter. How about some pix and description/comparison info with the "other guys" (Corbin) product who won't answer my email?
Thanks.
Ron

Ron,  Email me or call.  I would be happy to discuss saddle solutions.

Joe,  I have an order in the shop now for a "low" C14 saddle.  I will post up photos when it is completed. 

Loren