• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New To The Fourm

m299328

Big Wheel
Just moved to Connecticut last Aug from Hawaii. Got lots of riding time in the 50th state. Took 3 months to get my 2003 Concours here. Where or how do I get my COG number ?

If you are here then you have a number on the way. It will come with a welcome package in the mail. At will be on a nice card for your wallet. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Hi Chris and welcome to COG. I would have liked to have a bike when I was over there. What island did you ride on? Let us know if there is anything we can help with. May I ask how you found us? ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Welcome. I'm just over the state border in MA. Check the Calendar for upcoming rides for CT. Also this weekend the MA/NH/VT/ME AAD Kevin has a ride on Saturday up into NH for breakfast. He has details posted on his own site www.masscog.org . I'll be going on that ride along with others (TBD). Also consider the NE Summer Rally in VT that is on the Calendar for July. Lots of folks will be there. Hope to meet you soon. Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

Hi Chris Greetings from CT!! It can take 3-4 weeks for the hard copy stuff to get process and mailed. If you wait this long and do not get it, then please contact me and I will try to sort things out for you. FYI - did you notice that there is a dinner gathering in Storrs, CT this evening? They are meeting for a ride, leaving from near Moodus, but you could meet at the restaurant. Check the Event Calendar for details. -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northest Area Director (somewhere in south central CT) If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

I lived in Hawaii Kai which is on the east side of Ohau. I have known about COG for some time now. A fellow co-worker in Atlanta told me about COG back in 2003.

Steve, Thanks for calling me. I have been very busy with work. I was scheduled to ride to the Barber Museum in Birmingham, Alabama this past Sunday but I had to turn around at th NY state line. Fuel problems. I just had the 15K service done. When the tank was reinstalled, a fuel line got pinched. Just got it back from the shop today. O well, there will be other trips. I plan on attending some of the dinner gatherings in the future.

Chris, Check out this ride I'm hosting on Aug 23rd that will dip down into CT. A good opportunity to meet some more COGers. http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/mboards/viewmessages.cfm?clubID=1328&Forum=1118&Topic=12089 Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

This Saturday (June 14) is an Experienced Rider Course (ERC) at Naugatuck Community College in Waterbury, CT, 11:30am - 6:00pm. (pre-registration is required) I think at least half of the class will be COG members. If you happen to be in the area, stop by and say "Hi." Norm Walton, the COG asst. area director for CT will be participating in the class. I will be in the other parking lot teaching a BRC until 4pm. -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northest Area Director (somewhere in south central CT) If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Chris,,Hi Im the AAD for Ct. I just listed a new ride for July and check out the event for later this month. I will have a new dinner spot for July up by this weekend . its going to be in Haddam,right on the river. Shoot me your email address to ctaad at live.com and I will add you to my list. CT AAD COG #7011-A 2003 Concours-Mary Ann 1995 Honda Nighthawk 750 wifes
2404055870098914013eWgtrD_th.jpg
2032479400098914013vMhfsR_th.jpg