• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New to the site. Hello Everyone!

skippr76

Big Wheel
New Member! Hello everyone. Glad to have found this wonderful site. A long time rider, however I just bought a 2008 C14 yesterday. Oh My God! I had no idea.......It took all day for the grin to subside. Alas, I got a great deal. 1700 miles on the bike...but no side cases. Are these cases difficult to find? Any Givi substitutes? Anyone have some repairable or good condition oem cases? Thanks for any pointers as I get used to my (new to me) C14....
Skipper

Welcome to the site!  Glad you are enjoying the bike,

Not sure if Givi cases can be fitted but you can contact the folks at Twisted Throttle and if anyone would know they would.

As for cases,  check out the for sale/ wanted to buy sections and post,  someone may have cases..  Otherwise you may have to go to Kawi for them :(

Welcome to the addiction..er bike :)

:welcome:

You should also keep an eye on fleaBay.  You can set up a search with an email alert that will notify you by email when something matches your search criteria.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I have already found and ordered some slightly scraped but functional side cases via a fellow COG member at a decent price. I'll have them looking good as new in no time!