• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NEW- Utah Fun Meet and Greet - Cedar City- Carving the Curves ll- Friday July 12th- Sunday, July 14th

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
I just posted this fun Meet and Greet on the Event Calendar again because I just cannot get enough of riding in Utah! Coming back to an old favorite here in the Southwest! Cedar City-Where many fun, curvy and sweeping roads are nearby! National Parks within a day's ride include Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capital Reef, Canyonlands and Arches! Grand Staircase-Escalante and Natural Bridges National Monument and the Burr Trail also are nearby. Last year's ride was fantastic but I am betting this year's will be even better! I have not decided on a hotel for our Meet and Greet yet but look for it to be posted soon. Please register and I will see you all in July!