• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

newbie 92 concours love it!

rowmer1

Tricycle
Hello All, I sold my cbr600rr last year. I missed riding terribly and my search for a more comfortable ride led to the Concours.After riding a friends I was hooked. Not as fast but handles almost as well. Breaking leaves a little to be desired,single piston calipers on a 600 pound bike what was kaw thinking? Anyway I love the bike so far and look forward to an event or two. Anyone with problems in the Philadelphia area don't hesitate to call.Great site hope to meet some of you soon. Mike 484-321-1103

Hi Mike and Welcome. Ifn you got questions most chance we gots answers. Want 6 pots on the front? Someone makes a bracket to do it. If you can't find the info let me know and I can help. I am a bit busy today to look. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Mike, Glad to have you here. Check out the CDA area on our forum for tips etc on preventing a drop. Our bikes are top heavy for sure but still lots of fun. Take a look at the calendar too and you'll find lots of things going on like Rallies and local rides. There's a Rally up in VT this weekend if you're up to a nice long ride. Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250