• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Newbie from Northern Maryland

IamOvo

Big Wheel
Hey just wanted to introduce myself here. I recently became the owner of a new 09 connie. I love the bike and only at 500 miles so far. I have a CBR929RR as my back up bike but I wanted something more comfortable than the CBR and went with the connie. I live in North East, MD - have two sons, one rides a Kawi ZR6 and the other is just getting his license this year. I hope to maybe swap the CBR for a VFR and then teach him how to ride. Hope to ride with some of you soon - Be Safe.