• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Newbie from York Pa.

chuckster

I just got an 06 Connie. I've been riding cruisers for acouple years and wanted something differant. I hope to see you'all out on the road some time. We are planning trips to Thunder in the Valley, Johnstown Pa. and Bike week in Ocean City this year.

Chuck

As an '06 brother I welcome you! I just love the blue! Being in Texas this may be the only way we meet but enjoy your NOT cruiser! You should easily find an active group of Coggers up in your area.

doug

:welcome:
Welcome Chuck! Congratulations on your new steed, may you have many enjoyable miles together!
You have several Coggers around you, and we have various rides/runs happening monthly, hope to see
you on some of them.. We also have our National due north of us this year in Vermont, sure would like
you to come along and meet up with us for a great time!
http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,25575.0.html

:welcome:

Welcome and congrats on your 06 Chuck. But I have to ask. You live in York. Do you by chance work for Harley Davidson?  :))  Sorry I couldn't resist!

Hi Chuck & welcome to the world of the Concours.  As other have mentioned, the COG northeast area is bustling with activity - just check the online calendar of events - and this year we are fortunate to host the COG National Rally.  Please join us at one or more of our events and possibly even consider becoming a member of this fine organization.

Thanks for all the welcomes. Cap'n' Bob---- I don't work for Harley. I've never even been to the museum. I'm not a Harley kind of guy.  heeheehheee