• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Newbie in MA

We picked up our blue 2010 with ABS on Thursday, just in time for some fresh snow in MA. Hubby sat on the bike for an hour last night trying to figure out all of the buttons. He's been a rider for a long time, but it's only my second year as a passenger. His TL is ridiculous for 2 for anything more than a short trip to Nashua for dinner. We decided to get the Concours so we can comfortably take some longer trips. Can't wait to try it out! It's going to be a fun summer - if it ever gets here!!  ;D

Well I already posted this elsewhere. But since you decided to do an introduction thread. I figured I would again oblige with the response.

Welcome Christine. There are plenty of things going on in the NE area as the riding season fires up. I have been hosting a monthly meet & greet in Newburgh NY, if your up for a day trip. The next one is on April 23. Your more than welcome to come join us for lunch and meet some fellow riders. Although I understand that Tyngsboro is a pretty good ride from Newburgh. But it could be a great day of riding!

Welcome to the fun!

You are in a great area, check our Kevin's MA COG webpage: http://web.mac.com/ke.martin/iWeb/MassCOG/Home.html
Kevin's rides are not to be missed!
And if you like the people you meet and what the club does, have you heard about our National Rally! http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/clubstatic.cfm?clubID=1328&pubmenuoptID=30296

Thanks, Cap'n Bob. I took Doug's suggestion and put myself on the introduction page. I'll tell my husband about Newburgh, and maybe we can make it up there for one of the upcoming monthly meet & greets.

Thanks for the link to Kevin's page, Camper Dave!

Welcome to the land of the Concours. Please try and make the Tech day on April 30th here in Monson
if you have the time. It will be a great opportunity to meet around 30 to 40 or more local Coggers and
check out how the club works. AAD Kevin will be leading a ride down to the tech day or you can cruise
on down anytime during the day (try to make it for lunch though :)). You'll also be able to see a varied
amount of work being done on both C10's & C14's and check out various farkles and see how they
might enhance your own C14.

Hope to see you on Saturday 4/30

:welcome:

Welcome to the party!  You'll find the NE usually has lots of choices for rides and rallies.  BTW its not too late to get in on the Spring Fling in Wellsboro.  Jay always puts together a nice rally!  We're still working on a Lake George Rally in late Sept too.