• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Oldwrench

Big Wheel
Hi, I live in The Hudson Valley of New York, just joined yesterday. Went to look at a 2006 today and I'm pretty sure I'll buy it. I've been wrenching for over 50 years and riding for over 40. Looking forward to participating. Thanks Steve

Hi Steve Welcome. Take a look at the northeast area calendar of events - we got lots going on during the riding season. We also have a few winter activities planned. Check out the recent forum post about the track day at Grand Prix NY in Mt Kisco this Saturday. There will be a gathering Sunday in Soutington, CT to plan out some rides and other local activity. I think one of the closer members to you may be Bob B, who is BBAR on the forum. He is maybe 30 minutes from you on your side of the river. -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Hi Steve! Picking my 1987 Concours up Saturday in /middletown, NY. I live in south Jersey. Hope to meet up in the future. Enjoy your new bike. Jim Mayhew