• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Newburgh Meet & Greet, 4/13/13

I'll be there bright and early.  May not ride, the weather is going to be chilly and I'm just getting over a cold.  Don't want to get sick again.

Have the rocking chair waiting! Putting on the training wheels now, taking the back roads over so I don't hold up traffic on 84.

You could have taken the highway if you would only use the clutch....

Brian

wayne_jenkins_CT said:
Have the rocking chair waiting! Putting on the training wheels now, taking the back roads over so I don't hold up traffic on 84.

This clutch thing has me so confused. I have two cars and neither has a clutch. I have two motorcycles and both have a clutch. I shift the cars without the clutch and no one says a thing. I shift the motorcycles with out the clutch and I get hate mail.Should I have clutches installed on the cars? Should I remove the clutches from the motorcycles? I'm so confused!

Even things out. Remove the clutch from one bike and put it in one of the cars.
Putting it in the car is easy to do, open the trunk and toss it in. Close the trunk and your done.

Bill

So would sending some hate mail for shifting the cars without using the clutch make you feel better? Off to get my poison quill....

;D

Brian

wayne_jenkins_CT said:
This clutch thing has me so confused. I have two cars and neither has a clutch. I have two motorcycles and both have a clutch. I shift the cars without the clutch and no one says a thing. I shift the motorcycles with out the clutch and I get hate mail.Should I have clutches installed on the cars? Should I remove the clutches from the motorcycles? I'm so confused!