• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NoMar has arrived

cragantler

Well the NoMar has made it home.
Doubled up 2 sheets of 3/4” plywood for a base and looks like I’m ready to give it a try. Picked up a brad nail, dead center in my rear Dunlop Roadsmart III. Going to pull the tire and go the route that Dunlop recommends. Patch & Plug repair from the interior. Only 3k miles F17C331B-358F-4CEE-A9FD-1FF3D4FE3BD1.jpegon tire so 😃

Yes I saw what you paid for it on the COG Facebook.

I paid more than that for my Harbor Freight changer ($66 - got a great deal) and another $200 including NoMar spool mods and the same NoMar lever you have for (over $100 alone IIRC) - all of which was still worth it for the time and money saved from not having it.

Congrats on the great snag. You did great.

Last edited:
Yes I saw what you paid for it on the COG Facebook.

I paid more than that for my Harbor Freight changer ($66 - got a great deal) and another $200 including NoMar spool mods and the same NoMar lever you have for (over $100 alone IIRC) - all of which was still worth it for the time and money saved from not having it.

Congrats on the great snag. You did great.
Tried it out today. Makes a huge difference than kneeling on the ground with spoons. Perfect height. Got tire off, patch/plug and still leak.
No biggy, order new tire and do again. Temps in the mid 90’s is too hot to ride for this ole Florida boy anyhow 🤣

Tried it out today. Makes a huge difference than kneeling on the ground with spoons. Perfect height. Got tire off, patch/plug and still leak.
No biggy, order new tire and do again. Temps in the mid 90’s is too hot to ride for this ole Florida boy anyhow 🤣
Glad it is working so well. I hope to get a setup like that some day. Still doing the tire spoons. I did learn that tire paste is worth its weight in gold.