• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

'nother newbie from south Georgia

jaclaw

Moped
Just bought a 2008 C14,  have been looking and researching for about six months.  One came up locally that I was able to ride for a weekend and I bought it two weeks ago.  Prior owner put 2,000 miles on it in 2 1/2 years,  I put 1400 in the last two weeks.  you might say I'm likein' it.

Kaw-1.jpg

Kaw-2.jpg

Anybody want to buy a 2003 1200 Trophy?

chamberlincalls said:
Just bought a 2008 C14,  have been looking and researching for about six months. 

Welcome to the forum.  I am in Savannah and occasionally do rides south, but most of mine are towards the mountains. 

Keep your eyes out for Ride to eats in Fl, I go sometimes and you can ride along if you want.

Welcome!  Glad to have you on board.  There's a wrench session coming up June 11 in NW Georgia (see the COG calendar for details), so you might think about riding up and meeting a few folks for lunch if interested. Also, the next SE COG rally is scheduled for Sept. 9-11 at Iron Horse Lodge in Stecoah, NC.  Again, check out the COG calendar (Southeast). DAMHIK

And be safe riding the island - the traffic can be crazy at times...