• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NW Ride To Eat Sunday

colinp386

Roland V. and Dan P. are going on a RTE from Smokey Point (Exit 206 on I5)Rest Area on the North East side, then up to Sumas WA for Sunday Brunch. Meet at 9:00 this Sunday July 25th If you have any questions call Roland 206 499-1333. Cheers Colin

I'd be there if I wasn't going to Port Angeles to see the Sand Castles. "If it hasn't killed me yet, it's runnin out of time" COG # 8062 AMA # 1084053 ROMA or Scarlet harlot acording to my wife

Had a great ride. Was cool up north at Sumas for the breakfast buffet at Bob's. Roland talked his way out of a performance citation with a stater on hwy 9. We were not going real fast but some limits on a state hwy of 50 is slow? Traffic was generally light. It was 100 miles for me to get to the meet at hwy 530. 442 miles total. Just me and Roland on this ride. My Conk ran great as usaul but need to get the lower tank heat shields on for this heat. Had a good day. We neeed more members to post a ride?

Post with more than 18 hours and you'll have a better chance of attendance!