• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OFFICIAL RELEASE OF 2019 National Rally Dates

rev ryder

COG Executive Director
Yes, it is a standing tradition to release the dates for the next year's National Rally to be released about 18 months in advance.  I am late in making these known, but here they are.
AND... as a consolation I will also reveal the location... in Kerrville.

But the dates are...
JULY 22-26, 2019

See ya in Kerrville! :beerchug:

Rev Ryder said:
Yes, it is a standing tradition to release the dates for the next year's National Rally to be released about 18 months in advance.  I am late in making these known, but here they are.
AND... as a consolation I will also reveal the location... in Kerrville.

But the dates are...
JULY 22-26, 2019

See ya in Kerrville! :beerchug:

Rev,

Thank you!!!

I don't recall from when you told me where it was next year.  I need to make reservations though.  can you remind me again?

Sport Rider said:
I don't recall from when you told me where it was next year.  I need to make reservations though.  can you remind me again?

CXF+-+sign+-+2003+Dec+-+K.+Hedges.JPG

RALLY CENTRAL  >:D ;D

Maybe I should have said Beechwood 45789    :eek:

Or maybe 555-0123 I have that one on speed dial.

It's a bit early for me to start planning for JULY 22-26, 2019 so I posted this.
(Now,,,,  I'll be reminded every time someone posts a smart remark....)

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Thinking about it.  It may be so far from Houston that I need to start planning sooner...??
            Hey Rev, you forgot to post the location...

connie_rider said:
It's a bit early for me to start planning for JULY 22-26, 2019 so I posted this.

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Thinking about it.  It may be so far from Houston that I need to start planning sooner...??

Making the broad assumption that it's NE's turn next year, North Carolina might be a good stopping point for the trip up.  :)

connie_rider said:

Ride safe, Ted

No. I posted it.  It's just in invisible HTML. 

Dave,
It's not old rock & roll... it's classic rock that old guys like you and Steve listen to. :)

Sport Rider said:
Making the broad assumption that it's NE's turn next year, North Carolina might be a good stopping point for the trip up.  :)

As soon as we know where,,, we'll plan the trip.
If we can work it out to pass thru your area,,, we'll do it.

Ride safe, Ted

I can tell you that we're probably not going to be there.  We'll be using our vacation to fly to Africa and see our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter.  But I'll still make a quilt for OTP

Irene

funsize said:
I can tell you that we're probably not going to be there.  We'll be using our vacation to fly to Africa and see our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter.  But I'll still make a quilt for OTP

Irene

Come on Irene, are you saying we are not more important than your children?    ;D

There Jorge, I fixed it for you...

I can tell you that  :nananana: I'm probably not going to be there.
We'll I'll be using our my vacation to fly to Africa and see our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. 
But I'll still make sure that Jorge makes a quilt for OTP.  :great:

Irene

fred-houston said:
funsize said:

Irene

Come on Irene, are you saying we are not more important than your children?    ;D

You guys are not more than children but when it comes to grandchildren, that's a whole different story.  :))

connie_rider said:
There Jorge, I fixed it for you...

I can tell you that  :nananana: I'm probably not going to be there.
We'll I'll be using our my vacation to fly to Africa and see our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter. 
But I'll still make sure that Jorge makes a quilt for OTP.  :great:

Irene

That is too perfect!  Ted, you're awesome!

Irene :)) :)) :))

[quote author=fred-houston link=topic=73603.msg636239#msg636239

And we’re back to old song references!  Dexie’s Midnight Runners!

What time will the announcement be made in Texas and will there be a new 2019 thread started or will this one have the info?

tks,
j

I'm sure a new thread will emerge. 

Time?  Time is a relevant thing.... sorta.... but today IS the day.  See y'all in Anchorage  But until the actual moment it happens, I cannot share any more.    ;)

Fingers drumming ... pacing the room ... checking COG forum ... pacing some more ... trying to remember where I left my cell phone ... pacing some more .... finding my cell phone ... checking COG forum ....

END IT ALREADY --- Name IT!!!      :great:

Gypsy JR said:
Didn't do that when I lived 10 miles away, did yas?  :rotflmao:
What?  We ain't THAT crazy!  :rotflmao:

But just think of it as a chance to visit home.

For anyone that can't wait to visit Williamsport....

I have rooms blocked at the Genetti Hotel in Williamsport for Friday July 6 & Saturday July 7th for my local gang. You're welcome to join us.

Rate is $89.00 per night and includes the Full Breakfast Buffet.

And I am highly recommending you make a reservation at Franco's!
http://www.francoslounge.com/
You won't get in without a reservation!

You have to call the Genetti direct to get this rate.
1 570 326 6600
rooms are held under Johnstown Motorcycle Group.

I requested a room back by the Pool.........makes it convenient!

Hope to see you in Williamsport.
Share with anyone you think would like to join us.

Jason