• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

oh bugger

ratsac

today i found the squeek that has been bugging me for 3 years. yeh it was the spot light i mounted on a bracket under the head light. fixed the problem too. I dropped the lens cover while cleaning it and broke the lens, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I bought the light from buck touring about 8 years ago. I don't know if i can find the light any more so is the a light parts place on the internet, or is there any nice new ones out there worth buying.
Andrew

Glad you found what you needed.  I had no idea where you might look.  I hate those hard to find squeeks and rattles... might be worth breaking some parts on my bike to find em too.  :)