• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ohhhhhhh yeah ,

conniechung

Tricycle
forgot to put up a pic or two of ANNA .............
(maybe i did already , but i love her .)
1993 with almost 49k on the clock .
BY THE WAY : that sticker just covers up a dink in the tank . stickers not cool at all , but it looks better than the dink !!
when i picked her up on 8-22-11 she had 46700 on her .
IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3758.JPG
    IMG_3758.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
Sweet looking first gen Connie, Burney.  Very clean.  Welcome to the madness of this forum and I'm assuming soon to be COG membership since you show no number nor does it say "forum" under your name.  In any case you've got a great looking machine.  Are you planning on making the "No Bad Roads Rally" next year in Arkansas?  It's a "must make it" event.  Hope to see you there on your sweet ride, ohhhhhhhh yeah.  ;D

nawhhhhhh , i live in oregon(yeah , poor excuse) , and have a full time job , wife , kids to sped vacation time with . but once i retire , .................
as it is now i can slip off to the coast , or up over the mountian for a 2 day ride . if im good !

Welcome. I'm a recent FNG myself. I bought mine in June and have logged over 7k since then.  They are great machines.  I see a lot of Murph's touches on that baby.  She is clean.  Did it come from a COG member?

Well, maybe another time.  I hope to be able to make more rallies at more distance as I... mature (no comments about my maturity or lack thereof please yous guys  :truce: ), so maybe I'll make it up your way sometime. 

This venue definitely covers the miles even faster than Connie and requires some considerable less gas and ibuprofen.  ;D

Greg said:
Welcome. I'm a recent FNG myself. I bought mine in June and have logged over 7k since then.  They are great machines.  I see a lot of Murph's touches on that baby.  She is clean.  Did it come from a COG member?

picked her up off craigs list here in oregon . dude wanted $2500 . i got her for $2200 . not a bad deal , not really smokin , but im happy .
hell , every thing else in my area (connie wise and same year wise) had like 70k , 98k , and 120k , and ANNA
only had 46k when she came to me .
  pretty much stock , but for:
peg lowers , bar risers , givi trunk , and a throttle lock i hate and never use , just cause it looks like a monkey installed it .
just did the math and i put just over 2200miles on since 9-22-11 .

Rev Ryder said:
Well, maybe another time.  I hope to be able to make more rallies at more distance as I... mature (no comments about my maturity or lack thereof please yous guys  :truce: ), so maybe I'll make it up your way sometime. 

This venue definitely covers the miles even faster than Connie and requires some considerable less gas and ibuprofen.  ;D

at 52 years old , im trying to avoid maturity . and in the bucket list is a run for me from portland oregon , to portland maine . 
as in :
so , where did ya start ?
portland .
where did ya ride to ?
portland .
didnt get far did ya .
nope , not far at all...........

just a idea ive never been able to get out of my head .

YEAH BABY !!!

Burney:

Welcome!  Glad to see another C10 rider in the PNW.  I was in the Portland area for 12 years before I moved to the desert of the Tri-cities of WA.  Commuted on my C10 from Portland the first 3-4 months when I moved here.  The Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon ride through the Columbia Gorge on WA 14 was great!  About 4 hours each way.  Plan a ride up this way some time and give me a  holler.  Maybe I can get free and ride with you a bit.

Joe, as in JathkaJoe

jathkajoe said:
Burney:

Welcome!  Glad to see another C10 rider in the PNW.  I was in the Portland area for 12 years before I moved to the desert of the Tri-cities of WA.  Commuted on my C10 from Portland the first 3-4 months when I moved here.  The Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon ride through the Columbia Gorge on WA 14 was great!  About 4 hours each way.  Plan a ride up this way some time and give me a  holler.  Maybe I can get free and ride with you a bit.

Joe, as in JathkaJoe

yeah , that would be cool . a nice long ride is always good . but i cant ride too far unless i get a vacation , then its spent with the wife and kids .
but next summer i want to do a 101 trip . astoria to brookings and back up . as far as road trips go , thats probably gonna be about it .
id like to get to brookings and just keep going . ride the PCH . always wanted to do that as well .