• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Old/New Member

bikrbill64

Hi again,

It appears that my old profile from quite a few years ago has never been deleted. I just purchased a "new to me" 2012 Connie. What an awesome deal I got on a connie with only 12K miles on it, one owner and always garage kept. I am super happy to be back on a Concours. I look forward to getting back to the old two wheeled riding. I'm in Newport News, Virginia. I hope to put some miles on my Connie and be a participating member in this group.

Attachments

• IMG_2167.JPG
    IMG_2167.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 6
Welcome back.
I also have a 2012, black, with ~44,000 miles; awesome bike.
Looks like you found a good one.

Well, let the add-ons begin. I already ordered lowering links, w/ adjustable kick stand, the set back riser blocks, and touring pegs. What's next ? I might look into an upgraded seat.

Hi again,

It appears that my old profile from quite a few years ago has never been deleted. I just purchased a "new to me" 2012 Connie. What an awesome deal I got on a connie with only 12K miles on it, one owner and always garage kept. I am super happy to be back on a Concours. I look forward to getting back to the old two wheeled riding. I'm in Newport News, Virginia. I hope to put some miles on my Connie and be a participating member in this group.
Welcome Back @bikrbill64 !

2024 Nationals is less than 6 HRS from you!

Looking forward to see you around and hearing what you do with the new to you 2012 C-14.

Wayne