• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ON HOLD Bonus mid Fla SUNDAY lunch RTE, June 30

SteveJ

ON HOLD FOR NEW DATE

Deadeye Bob is wanting to meet up and look at my handle bars, so why not an RTE. We'll be meeting up at high noon on Sunday, June 30th at :

Bantam Chef
101 East Court Street
Bunnell, FL 32110
(386) 437-3804

It looks to be near the junction of US1, FL100, and FL 11 in downtown Bunnel.

It should be nice and warm out.  ;)

Outside dining under cover, no plastic. Nothing fancy. I've read decent reviews on the place. Hey, why not?

Folks wanting to can stop  at our house for coffee starting at 10:00 and  ride up. We'll depart here at 10:30 for an hour and 20 minute ride up through the Ocala Forest.

Let's see. An RTE on 22 June down south, this one, and one on 20 July. Who says folks don't go riding around here in the summer.

Judging from reviews and the menu, the food seems very healthy. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :)) :))

Huge portions of "healthy" food. All good.

SandShark said:
Anyone meeting tomorrow?
Hey Bill.
Not me, I'm where it is currently 51*, not even close to FLA. Bob and I will will be setting a new date sometime after my return from the cold country. I'm back on the 8th.