• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Oops

28828??  The horn topic??
Man, I just got to know what you wrote!  ;)
I haven't heard of any post getting deleted without warning (I know one of mine was with warning, but it was part of a piss and moan, you know me  :nananana: )
If it was deleted by a Mod, could they please provide an explaination?

The moderation log shows all moderator activity including deletions.  I took a look and do not see any moderation activity on the topic you mention or posts by you.  I'll search a bit more based on the text you just provided.  In fact, there are not many deletions except for the "moved" items.

S Smith said:
The moderation log shows all moderator activity including deletions.  I took a look and do not see any moderation activity on the topic you mention or posts by you.  I'll search a bit more based on the text you just provided.  In fact, there are not many deletions except for the "moved" items.
Uhoh. Maybe I screwed up. There is previous history of that.

If so, deepest apologies. And the fun can resume.

SteveJ. said:

Steve, I also checked the log and there is nothing in that thread. I also checked your list of posts and I see nothing about you even posting in that thread. Could it have been a cross post form the other forum? Did the OP post  the same thing over there also?

norm-9688 said:
SteveJ. said:

Steve, I also checked the log and there is nothing in that thread. I also checked your list of posts and I see nothing about you even posting in that thread. Could it have been a cross post form the other forum? Did the OP post  the same thing over there also?
Hey, who knows. At the time I was posting that, I was on somebody's notebook, I think. Sorry 'bout all this. I'll go away and hide now.

Please feel free to nuke this screw up a whining session. I owe some mods a beer or two

SteveJ. said:
norm-9688 said:
SteveJ. said:

Hey, who knows. At the time I was posting that, I was on somebody's notebook, I think. Sorry 'bout all this. I'll go away and hide now.

Please feel free to nuke this screw up a whining session. I owe some mods a beer or two

Could be a tumor    :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39LyphyuP5s

SteveJ. said:
Hi Dave.

How's the new jobsux going?
Hi Steve...
Ahh, you know.. the job is a job...
You could work at Disney but at the end of the day, it's still work and a job.
But people are nice, smart and very helpful.
And the 80 mile round trip commute is not a bad bike ride  :motonoises:

I'm thinkin' y'all better duck this weekend, lookin like yer gonna get hammered. If anyone wants to, head on down here to Flowriduh, where it's safe from the 'canes. :)) :))

Hey folks, I did find my reply, it's over on "the other forum". Sorry again about engaging typing hands before starting brain.

And I do owe some folks  :beerchug:

Later.

PS Had about 20-30 mph breezes from Irene today. That's about it for us. Good Luck up there. Get the generators running.